21 May Pest Control Technician
BE A PART OF THE CELTIC PEST INSPECTIONS & CONTROL SERVICES CREW
Our business is growing and we are offering an exciting opportunity for a Nevada licensed pest control technician (or pest technician trainee). Some of the main qualities we are looking for in a person are dedication, professionalism and people skills. Candidates selected will be required to pass a drug test and will undergo a standard background check. This position is designed to develop the right individual to become an outstanding member of our team, and we are willing train the right individual. We will also offer the potential for future growth and training as a Certified Home Inspector to individuals demonstrating an aptitude and interest in this field of work.
- Currently licensed with the Nevada Dept. of Agriculture as a pest control technician; however, we are willing to train the right individual to obtain the necessary licenses.
- Integrity and strong work ethic. Punctual and ability to work unsupervised
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills, and great listening skills
- Some basic computer skills, experience with Google calendar, and smart phone apps.
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and homeowners.
- Personable, great attitude, good presence and energy
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, and work in confined spaces (attic and crawlspaces)
- Ability to pass all background checks, drug screening, and pest technician exams with the Department of Agriculture
- Clean driving record.
- Available to work some Saturdays and overtime as required.
When filling out the form below, please be sure to attached your resume as a .pdf or word document and use the message area as your cover letter.