09 Mar Home Inspector
BE A PART OF THE CELTIC INSPECTIONS CREW
Our business is growing and we are offering an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who possesses knowledge of home construction and its components and systems, and the willingness and desire to provide a high level of service to home buyers/sellers and real estate professionals. Some of the main qualities we are looking for in a person are attention to detail, dedication, professionalism and people skills. This is a fast paced business with a reputation for quality, custom reports and providing an outstanding customer experience. We are not looking to put a body in a slot. Candidates selected will be required to pass a drug test and will undergo a standard background check. If you have not already obtained your Inspector of Structures certification with the State of Nevada you will need to do so. This position is designed to train the right individual to become an outstanding Home Inspector that real estate agents and home buyers/sellers will trust.
- Currently certified as an Inspector of Structures with the State of Nevada.
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity and strong work ethic. Punctual and ability to work unsupervised
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service
- Knowledge of residential construction, systems, and components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Great listening skills
- Proficient computer skills (we will provide training on the report software)
- Availability to participate in local marketing events
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and home buyers/sellers.
- Personable, great attitude, good presence and energy
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, inspect crawl and attic spaces, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass all employment screening and technical knowledge exam (State of Nevada Inspector of Structures exam)
- Clean background, drug, and driving record
- Available to work some evenings and Saturdays on occasions
- Construction background is a huge plus
When filling out the form below, please be sure to attached your resume as a .pdf or word document and use the message area as your cover letter.